Fallin by Janno Gibbs KARAOKE

Fallin by Janno Gibbs Filipino Songs Karaoke LyricsSong: Fallin
Artist: Janno Gibbs

Below--Karaoke, Music Video and Song Lyrics

Music Video of Fallin by Janno Gibbs


Karaoke of Fallin by Janno Gibbs


Lyrics of Fallin by Janno Gibbs

Ooh...
Yeah...
Our little conversations
Are turning into little aweet sensations
And they're only getting aweeter everytime
Our friendly get togethers
Are turninginto visions of forever
If I just believe this foolish hesrt of mine
I can't pretend
That I amjust a friend
'cause i'mthinking maybe
We were meant to be

Chorus:

I think i'm fallin
Fallin' in love with you
And I don't
And I don't know what to do
I'm afraid you'd turn away
But i'll say it anyway

I think I'm fallin'
For you
I'm fallin' for you...


Whenever we're together
Wishing that goodbyes would turnto never
'cause with you is where i'll always
wanna be
Whenever i'm beside you
Alli really wanna do is hold you
No one else but you has meant
this much to me

I can't pretend
That I am just a friend
'cause i'mthinking maybe we
were meant to be

I think i'm fallin'
For you
I'm fallin' for you
I'm fallin', i'm fallin' for you
And I don't what to do,yeah
Fallin', i'm fallin' for you....

Fallin by Janno Gibbs KARAOKE

REPORT BROKEN VIDEOS Click Here

Related Posts :



0 comments: